CURRENT VACANCIES 01/07/2021
Mint House Interiors is a Cornwall based interior design company, with a passion for unique spaces furnished with character and soul. We are a friendly and dynamic team, working with clients on an ever-increasing portfolio of stunning properties all over Cornwall.
Our company is in a significant growth phase as Cornwall becomes the hottest property market in the UK, and high-quality interiors are part of our clients’ vision. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced or developing Interior Designer to join us on our journey. If you would welcome the opportunity to lead design projects for exquisite properties in Cornwall, and continue to develop your skills as our company grows, read on…
In this Interior Designer role you will:
- Create designs from conceptual development to detailed design proposals.
- Present to and liaise with clients throughout the design process.
- Interpret and translate client requirements into plans and designs that meet client needs and align to Mint House quality standards.
- Work closely with our project manager and the rest of our close-knit team towards the successful completion of interior design projects
You will need:
- A passion for interior design and a good understanding of different styles.
- The ability to put together creative and inspiring interior design schemes working from a client brief and present them to a client.
- To have the capability to design and produce detailed specifications for bespoke furnishings and fitted furniture designs.
- Experience in kitchen and bathroom design
- Knowledge of fabrics, wallpaper, flooring, and other interior surface materials.
- Knowledge of curtains and blinds, and an understanding of electrical and lighting
- An Interior design qualification (or similar creative subject – Textiles, Architecture, etc)
- Experience in using Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop, Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, email, internet, and shared drives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a good level of written English.
- Good numeracy skills.
- You’ll also be experienced at working to deadlines, calm under pressure, with absolute attention to detail, and comfortable working both under your own initiative and within a team.
Our benefit package includes a staff discount on our interior design shop items, 28 days holiday and pension enrollment, along with the opportunity to learn and grow within an expanding interior design company in the heart of Cornwall. This role is full time, or part time as part of a job share. We are committed to helping our team achieve their full potential, and you will have the opportunity to expand your skills through a personalised career development plan.
You can apply for this role by sending your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Sunday 11th July 2021.
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Application deadline: 11/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Our office space is COVID-secure in line with government guidelines.
- Please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments you may require during our recruitment process, including any adjustments for interviews, and we will be pleased to assist.