CURRENT VACANCIES 16/09/2021
MARKETING, PR & ECOMMERCE COORDINATOR
JOB LOCATION: Trevissome Park, Blackwater, Cornwall. TR4 8UN
DAYS/HOURS: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
SALARY & BENEFITS: £20-25K pa, pension, holiday, staff discount
START DATE: asap
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday 27th September 2021
Marketing & PR
• Plan, develop and implement marketing and PR strategies, using all forms of media and
communication to build, maintain and manage the MH brand.
• Monitor the media for opportunities for Mint House
• Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media.
• Answer enquiries from the media and other organisations.
• Prepare and manage all print and digital advertising, including Google Adword campaigns.
• Oversee the running of the ecommerce site, and stock merchandising.
• Conduct regular testing to ensure it’s functioning well, making sure all content is up to date
• Monitor and analyse sales, produce report to inform ongoing stock purchasing
• Keep up to date with interior design industry news and trends, research new suppliers/products
• Manage SEO of ecommerce site, conducting keyword research and analysis
• Develop and manage an online Press Area
• Make sure all website content is up to date and relevant, upload new project content to the
• Conduct regular website testing to ensure it’s functioning well
• Manage SEO of MH website, conducting keyword research and analysis
• Manage subscriber database
Social Media & Content Creation:
• Manage social media accounts, tracking performance through analytical tools to monitor and
• Create engaging content that showcases and promotes MH
• Increase targeted followers and subscribers
• Manage all communications received through posts and direct messages.
• Document progress of interior design projects to create engaging content for website, social
media, newsletters, etc.
• Devise photo opportunities and coordinate studio or location photography
• Create email newsletters to send out to MH subscribers